Mental health plays a crucial role in our society, especially among the young. It is important to understand issues centered around this topic early in order to offer the best rehabilitation for the patients. In this course, you will be taught about the various mental health disorders, how they affect the patients and how you can best assist them as their health care provider.
- Definition of Mental Health.
- Define mental illness.
- Risk factors and effects.
- Types of mental illnesses.
- Identify signs of mental illness.
- Triggers of mental illness.
- Dealing with stigmas and discrimination.
- How to communicate with a mental health patient.
- Methods to care for mental illness.