In this course, you will learn how to promote child and adult welfare and protection from harm. It will give you a deeper and more solid understanding of how to identify abuse and the correct actions to take in the event of its occurrence, the challenges you may face in the process, and the correct support you will need. It will equip you with skills that will help you communicate with the victim and establish trust.
- Define Safeguarding.
- Safeguarding in healthcare.
- The six principles of safeguarding.
- Types of Abuse.
- How to prevent abuse and neglect.
- How to respond effectively to allegations of abuse.
- Establish trust and effective communication with the victim.
- Reporting your concern.